- Patented dual-purpose design to tackle snow and ice (Patent No: US 8,464,387 B1)
- 18-inch wide non-abrasive foam head pushes heavy, wet snow off vehicle without damaging its paint, trim or glass windshield
- Built-in ice scraper quickly clears ice build-up
- Auto-locking telescoping pole adjusts from 30 in (76.2 cm) to 49 in. (124.5 cm) to extend reach
- Weighs only 1.2 lbs for easy handling
TheSnow Joe Telescoping Snow Broom (Product Number: HTL SJBLZD) quickly removes snow piled on roofs, hoods, trunks and windshields. Its patented dual-purpose design features a broom head on one end and a built-in ice scraper on the other. With just one tool, users can push heavy wet snow off the car swiftly and then clear away the ice build-up on the windshield.
Made with a durable, reinforced, non-abrasive foam head, the Snow Joe Snow Broom safely and effectively sweeps snow off the car without scratching the glass surfaces. In addition to non-abrasiveness, the reinforced molded polyethylene foam head has been tested for freeze resistance, center load stress, and durability.
The auto-locking telescoping pole extends from 30 to 49 inches to provide maximum reach with minimal strain. With a weight of 1.2 pounds, the Snow Broom is easy to handle, fitting neatly inside the trunk of any vehicle with its built-in bracket holder. This snow broom carries a full two-year manufacturer warranty.