- On demand trigger for instant On/Off
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Adjustable flame knob for control and economy
- Replaceable burn tube assembly
- Brass burn tip for durability
- 360 degree swivel for versatility
- Auto igniter lock for continuous flame setting
- Igniter safety lock
- Ergonomic hand grip enhances comfort
- Regulator that allows for a consistent flame regardless of angle or temperature
- Use with MAP//Pro or propane fuel
- Flame Temp* 2,200 F/1,204 C
- Output* 13,000 BTU/Hr
- *Flame temperature and BTU/Hr ratings were tested internally based on preferred fuels at normal indoor conditions and assumed BTU rates per gram of fuel.
The Extreme Silver Swirl ™ Self-Lighting Torch from Mag-Torch is a great choice for anyone looking for a dependable and affordable torch. The Extreme Silver Swirl ™ combustion system creates a swirling action inside the tip, mixing the fuel and air to create a flame that wraps around the workpiece and reduces hot spots, thus making perfect joints quick, easy, and repeatable! Once squeezed, the on-demand trigger instantly produces flame, and the auto ignitor lock allows for continuous flame without having to keep the trigger depressed with the finger. The torch also has a trigger safety lock for unintentional lighting. The ergonomic handle enhances comfort for the user.
The brass burn tip of the Mag-Torch Self-Lighting torch gives durability, but the burn tube assembly is replaceable if needed. The torch is manufactured with an adjustable flame knob to control and economize the flame. The tip also has a 360 degree swivel, which allows greater versatility for the torch. The built-in regulator allows for a consistent flame, regardless of the angle of use or the temperature.
The Mag-Torch Extreme Silver Swirl ™ Self-Lighting Torch, ORP MT579C, has a flame temperature of 2,200 degrees F (1,204 degrees C) and an output of 13,000 BTU per hour. This torch is intended to be used with MAP//PRO or propane fuel.
- Auto ignitor lock
- 360 degree swivel
- Trigger safety lock