- CUL and UL listed for quality assurance
- 2 foot, 15-amp 125V cord set provides a NEMA 5-15P plug to connect to outlets and 3 grounded taps to plug in tools and devices
- OSHA-compliant cord comes equipped with an inline GFCI to help with safety
- LED power-on indicator and auto-reset feature for usability
- 12/3 AWG, SJTW cord for durability and weather resistance with indoor and outdoor use
This 2’ Triple Tap is the ideal cord for anyone needing to plug in more than one tool or device. This OSHA compliant cord has a three prong NEMA 5-15P plug that connects to grounded outlets, and it provides three grounded NEMA 5-15R taps to plug in the tools or devices. This cord is safe for use at construction sites and industrial locations. For increased safety, the in-line GFCI will disconnect the circuit upon detecting an unbalanced current.
The 2’ Triple Tap, ELE 30438-024, is both durable and rainproof, allowing it to be used either inside or outside. The wire is 12/3 AWG. The 15amp 125V 2’ cord meets both Canadian and US Underwriters Laboratories standards for quality assurance