- Telescopeing pressure washer extension wand extends from 9ft. to 24ft.
- One fiberglass section and three aluminum sliding sections
- 4000 PSI max pressure (minimum pressure needed: 2000 PSI)
- 8.0 GPM Max flow
- 1/4" hose
- Includes 3/8" screw type male fitting (M22) for screw type hoses (85.300.133)
- Apply pressure using low pressure black tip and siphon tube or use high pressure soap shooters (sold separately)
- Will not work with many consumer-grade electric low pressure power washers
- Recommended accessory: Telescoping Wand Belt Kit - 85400019
- **NOTE**: This item weighs about 12 lbs, but when wand is fully extended, you must have a good amount of upper-body strength as the force of the water can cause fatigue
- Item can only be returned for refund if it is unused (no water has been pushed through the unit).
The BE 24 FT Telescoping wand is the perfect accessory for power washers. This 4-stage wand telescopes from 9’ to 24’. Complete with lever locks, the BE wand is a must-have.
The telescoping wand, MTC 85206424, can be used with pressure washers up to a maximum of 4,000 PSI. This wand will handle 8 GPM water flow with a temperature up to 200°F.
The 24 FT Telescoping Wand comes with a ¼” hose.