This 20” confined space ventilator by J&D Manufacturing provides fresh air in confined spaces with limited openings for entry and exit that contain or produce dangerous air contaminants. Spaces include manholes, crawl spaces, attics, tanks, and trailers.
This 20” confined space ventilator, FAN CS20, includes the patented heavy-duty Diamond Brite circulation fan and is ductable (sold separately), to direct air exactly where it is needed.
- Ventilates hazardous gases
- 6,500 CFM
- 8-bladed high output poly propeller performs under heavy static pressure
- Poly handles for easy moving and carrying
- Convenient cord wrap for storage and transportation
- Rubber stabilization feet
- Attached 10’ cord with 3-prong plug pre-wired for 115V
- Corrosion resistant aluminum housing, powder coated wire fan guards meets OSHA 1910.212(a)(5) requirements
- High efficiency, direct-drive motor is totally enclosed and maintenance free with sealed ball bearings
- Fan ships completely assembled
- 73 pounds
- Dimensions: 22”L x 22”W x 15”H
- CS20D - 24"x25' flexible ducting w/adjustable belt – Sold separately