- The ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera puts hard-to-reach places in plain view with the help of an 8-mm camera and a flexible waterproof 3.3-foot probe
- Conveniently use your phone as a second borescope screen when the situation does not offer optimal viewing angles of the 2.7 inch LCD screen
- Quickly save images and videos to the ToolSmart app with the press of a button; Comes with 3 endoscope tips - mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup
- Ideal for automotive, HVAC and general inspection, easily save and organize photos and videos by project on the ToolSmart app to increase productivity
- Powered by 4 AA batteries, this boroscope generates a local Wifi hotspot for transmitting videos and pictures to connected smartphones and tablets
The Video Inspection Camera by General Tools is the choice for anyone in the inspection field. The ToolSmart ™ Video Inspection Camera utilizes an 8mm camera paired with a flexible 3.3 foot probe to take hard-to-reach places and put them into plain view. If conditions are less than ideal, a smartphone can be used as a second view screen! This tool also has an associated smartphone app that allows images and videos to be saved to the app with a simple push of a button.
The General Tools Video Inspection Camera, TS03, comes with three (3) endoscopic tips (mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup hook). The unit is powered by four (4) AA batteries and generates a local Wi-Fi hotspot for transmitting videos and pictures to smartphones and tablets.
- Three (3) endoscopic tips: mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup hook
- Wi-Fi hotspot for transmitting videos and pictures to smartphones and tablets
- 8mm camera paired with a flexible 3.3 foot probe