- Electronic Pinpointing: to precisely locate target and speed recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: to modify discrimination patterns
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Expanded Target ID Legend: easy-to-read above large LCD screen
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- Other features: 3-piece travel/storage, disassembles to 24"; adjustable arm cuff; quarter-inch (1/4") size headphone jack.
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 5 plus electronic pinpointing
|Brand||Garrett Metal Detectors|
The Garrett Metal Detector is the perfect tool for anyone wanting to venture into the metal detecting arena. This detector offers push button controls for easy one-touch operation. And with 5 search modes plus electronic pinpointing, the unit is able to precisely locate the target for a speedy recovery.
The Garrett Metal Detector, PTL ACE250, has 8 sensitivity/depth adjustments, and the continuous coin depth indicator helps to precisely determine target depth. The unit also comes with a battery condition indicator that continually shows battery life.
The Garrett ACE250 Metal Detector uses 4 AAA batteries (included) and adjusts from 42” to 51”. It disassembles to 24” (3-pieces) for convenient travel/storage. It also has an adjustable arm cuff and quarter inch (1/4”) headphone jack.