- Highest quality and stability thanks to metal gear case and consistent use of ball or needle bearings
- Powerful 250 Watt FEIN high-performance motor designed for continuous use
- Oscillations: 11,000-20,000 rpm
- Tool weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Power cord length: 16.4 feet
- Convenient, tool-free accessory change, using the QuickIN rapid change system
- Electronic speed control
- Softgrip zone provides optimal handling
- StarlockPlus tool mount with outstanding torque transfer, fits all Starlock and StarlockPlus accessories
- Indcluded: (1) tool, (1) backing pad, (1) 3 sheets each sanding paper [80, 120, 180 grit]. (1) universal E-Cut saw blade, (1) tool bag
This Multi-Purpose Tool by Fein is the perfect choice for anybody looking for a high-quality tool at an affordable price. Constructed with the highest quality and stability in mind, this tool utilizes a metal gear case and ball/needle bearings to give any job that professional look. This tool has a StarlockPlus tool mount, and this not only provides outstanding torque transfer but also allows any Starlock or StarlockPlus accessory to be used. Electronic speed control comes standard, with oscillations ranging between 11,000-20,000 RPM. The QuickIN rapid change system provides convenient, tool-free accessory change. The soft-grip zone gives optimal handling while allowing for less hand fatigue.
The Fein Multi-Purpose Tool, ORP 72295362090, is designed with the powerful 250 Watt Fein high-performance motor, which allows for continuous run. It has a power cord length of 16.4 feet, giving great freedom of movement. The multi-purpose tool weighs approximately 3.1 pounds. The following parts are included: (1) tool, (1) backing pad, (1 each) sanding paper [80, 120,180 grit], (1) universal E-Cut saw blade and (1) tool bag.
- Outstanding torque transfer
- High-performance motor
- StarlockPlus tool mount