- Powerful 12 amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Keyless, lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0-2,900 SPM and 1-1/8" stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- Tool length: 17.5"
- Tool weight: 7 lbs.
This Corded Reciprocation Saw by DeWalt is the tool of choice when looking for a Reciprocating Saw. Designed with a 12 amp motor, it is perfect for those heavy-duty applications, such as wood (including nail-embedded wood), light to heavy gauge metals, drywall and plaster, plastics, rubber, fiberglass, and composites! The 0-2900 SPM and 1- ⅛ stroke length provides fast and efficient cutting. The saw is constructed with a 4-position blade clamp, which allows for flush cutting and increased versatility. The keyless, lever-action blade clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes.
The DeWalt 12A Corded Reciprocation Saw, ORP DWE305, has a variable speed trigger, allowing the operator to instantly control the speed of the saw. The tool length is 17.5 inches, and it weighs approximately 7 pounds.
- Powerful 12 amp motor
- 4 position blade clamp
- Variable speed trigger