Pinwheels, trellises, and hanging lanterns are all items that can jazz up the look of your outdoor space. Take note, these items are for the advanced crafter. Those who are looking for a challenge should step up to the plate. Here are multiple examples of each item so you can decide which style works best for you:
- This flower-inspired version can be used for formal events, such as weddings.
- Pinwheel magnets can be used both on your indoor and outdoor refrigerators.
- Make a pinwheel mobile to hang over a baby’s crib if you or anyone you know is expecting a little one.
- Getting back to the outdoors, these soda-can pinwheel flowers can be used to enhance your yard and keep squirrels out of your garden with the noise they make.
- If you have an outdoor wall that is lacking flair, spruce up the look by creating a pinwheel mural.
- Create a trellis for plants you may have growing near or on your house walls.
- A portable trellis garden is a nice option if you do not have a backyard space but still want to give your home an outdoorsy feel.
- Give your trellis an artsy feel by using pieces of old items you have in the garage, such as this bike wheel trellis.
Use Pinterest as a resource for more advanced projects. For the best product possible, get all of your hand tools at EquipSupply.com.