Looking to put a little more detail and effort into your holiday gifts this year? Creating crafty DIY gifts is the perfect way to show friends and loved ones how much they mean to you. Homemade holiday gift projects are not just for advanced crafters. Anyone can do the following projects, and they are all budget-friendly. We have included the links with step-by-step instructions for these awesome DIY holiday gifts. And get all the supplies for your arts and crafts projects at EquipSupply.com.
- Make a multi-strand scarf/necklace for the fashionista in your life. Using an old t-shirt and scissors, create this unique accessory that will surely get compliments. It may be worn as a scarf, or coupled with a bold necklace.
- Use a vintage book to make a travel-tech organizer for jetsetter friends and family. With so many plugs and electronic accessories as a part of our day-to-day lives, having a lightweight place to store them all makes traveling much easier. As a custom gift that no one else has, it’s sure to make the receiver feel extra special.
- A small collection of flavored salts is a perfect (and easy-to-make) DIY gift for anyone who loves to cook. Package in cute miniature jars to add an element of style. The three recipes included in this DIY project are lemon salt, shiitake salt, and roasted garlic salt, but you can put your own spin on it.
- Personalized coasters are useful and pretty. Create this gift based on a specific theme that would have special meaning to the receiver – whether based on their names, their hobbies, or inside jokes you share together.
- Spa accessories are ideal for women who need some pampering, but can’t set aside time in their busy schedule. You can create a peppermint candy cane sugar scrub that is perfect for the holiday season.
- Use inexpensive mason jars to create a personal vase that acts as a standout centerpiece. With some spray paint and a cool stencil, you can turn a basic jar into a completely “artsy” vase.
- Button bookmarks takes very little time or money, but will surely be used by book lovers in your life. All you need are paperclips, cute buttons, hot glue, and felt. They are so simple that even kids can create special button bookmarks for their friends and teachers.