Ideal for outdoor workspaces, the DeWALT DXH45LP 45,000 BTU Radiant Propane Heater provides a powerful heat source when working in garages, decks, patios or exterior stairwells. It’s rugged heavy-duty all metal frame comes with a convenient collapsible handle for easy stowing, and the solid rubber foam tires provide quick transport over uneven terrain. Using a standard lightweight 20 lb propane tank, this durable radiant DXH45LP heater is easily moved from one location to another on the jobsite. Plus, the DeWALT 45,000 BTU radiant portable heater comes with a 20 ft hose and regulator for convenience and safety.
DeWALT DXH45LP Portable Radiant Heater Features
The following features contribute to exceptional heating capacity of the DXH45LP DeWALT radiant heater:
- Operates using lightweight 20 lb propane tank
- Draws on 45,000 BTUs of power
- Comes with 20 ft hose and regulator for maximum convenience and control
- Easy push button igniter for rapid-fire start-up
- Heats approximately 1,000 sq ft of space
- Uses rugged and durable solid foam tires for easy transport
- Mounted on a durable all metal frame for stability
- Ideal design using standard issue liquid barbecue propane tanks
- Comes with collapsible folding handle for easy stowing.
- Operates using indirect venting system
- Uses propane fuel type only
- Lightweight at approximately 32 lbs
- Easy-to-use size measuring 13 in wide x 34 in deep x 34 in high
- CSA certified.